COVID-19 UPDATED (5/8/2021)
- To our valued patients, we are still open and providing essential services.
- Following the Victorian State Government’s recent snap lockdown, we continue to remain open however we are only able to treat critically essential / urgent patients.
- Please kindly do not attend the clinic if you have flu like symptoms, are in isolation or COVID positive or exposure to the hotspot.
- Screening and infection prevention measures are in place to keep our clients and staff as safe as possible.
- Each treatment room is thoroughly cleaned before each patient we see. We using the hospital grade disinfectant and use alcohol swipe to clean the treatment room when each patient finished their treatment. All the towels are single used and the bed sheets are disposable for each our patient.
- Each treatment room has air filter and UV light machine to inactivate airborne pathogens and microorganisms like mold, bacteria and viruses.